Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PromosOncall is searching for Account Executives

You want something that you could do totally from home, but if you're like me, you want to be able to get out and about once in awhile too, right?
Plus, you want something where you don't alienate your family and friends trying to get started?
Well I think I may have the best of all the above.
Today more than 63% of all Internet users are searching online for local businesses and services. We believe through our People-to-People model that we can help 95% of all local businesses that do not have an online presence. Who better to "LINK" those companies with a solution than "YOU" - their customer. The FUN is that YOU will be rewarded to visit all of the local businesses in your area . You've been searching far and wide for that perfect home business, correct?
Go to my Site The One Word and let me show you how easy (and fast) it is to get started in your own home business.
If you like what you see, contact me from www.promosoncall.com and I will show you how to take the next step.
I look forward to helping you to succeed.

Cheers, Will Brodt

No comments: